Monday, June 30, 2008

Introducing Pete Landelli, our new Correspondant!!

Sorry about all the ugliness earlier. For those who don't know, my cousin Brad Gorman hacked into the page and almost ruined it. I have left those changes on the site. For one, I haven't figured out how to change them back, and for two I think everyone should see just what he did.
Brad used to publish posts using my username and password, for Brad's Picks. After a heated online discussion he announced to all that he had used his knowledge of the site to destroy it. If not for Pete Landelli of Brooklyn, also known as Lando667, I would have lost Weakey forever. Lando667 posed as a Weakey hater in order to gain Brad's trust, and in the process obtained the new password to Weakey
that Brad had changed. No longer was Weakey held for ransom. For this act of kindness, I have offered mister Peter Landelli a job as co-editor-in-chief of this publication.
(Remember Brad Gorman, you will rot in hell for what you did. I will fucking get you, you little piggy.)
-Chadley Quince Bebay

No comments: