Friday, June 20, 2008

Brad's Picks 6/20/2008



Hey dudes and dudettes. Whats shaking? I am really fucking high right now. My boy Beef just got the hookup. Two puffs of this sensomelia and you fall asleep with your face in the cocoa puffs, baby.
Anyway, I am gonna make this quick, I am meeting this honey at the dining hall. We are gonna study for a test in Evolution 102, and then hopefully I'll fuck her pussy off. So anyway here's Brad's Picks for this week. Whatever I feel like watching this weekend.

1) Kung Fu Panda- I love these computer cartoon movies. Shit is so crazy. I like to roll a fat L and then go watch these fucking movies. Awesome.

2) The Love Guru- Holy shit, man. Michael Myers must smoke so much weed to come up with all his crazy characters! I heard this shit is so fucking funny. Also, I never miss a movie that has midget-me in it.
3) Don't You Mess with the Zohan, He'll blow you away- Long title, but it looks awesome. For my money there aint nothing funnier than making fun of Middle Eastern people, and this is a good weekend for that shit. I plan on getting high ten times before this.

Alright, whatever, seeya

-Brad G.

No comments: