Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Beginning of The End.


ATTENTION: Entertainment Weakey will be ending its 2 and-a-half year run next week. Thanks for all of those who have embraced us, and god fucking bless you.


Hi peepsie-doozles. Believe me this aint easy. I want to start by saying how much everything you guys have done for me is and has meant to me and all of us really and what it has done to be it all for what it is. That said:


I have been sentenced to a week's house arrest for aggrevated assault, and I am prohibited from using the internet for two years, due to my aforementioned legal situation.


Here is a picture from Richie's benefit, taken but a few months before he died.





-Chadley Quince Bebay III.

(stay tuned for an Entertainment Weakey retrospective)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....